Arts & Craft Large Island Light Fixture #522
- Regular price
- Sale price
Due to HIGH Demand Please allow 6-8 weeks to ship.
This light is designed for large Kitchen islands 73" long or more. Each shade is handmade from stain glass and uses one dimmable standard household bulb . This fixture can use any decorative glass shade style seen on our Arts & Crafts Lighting page under the heading "Chandeliers". To match your interior you can select your preferred Glass and wood colors.
- Height shown: 21"
- Ceiling Board: 41" x 7.5" Custom sizes are available
- Bulbs and Watts: 2 light bulbs maximum watts 100 each
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
Weight: 30LB each
- Glass: Hand rolled stain glass
Shade Diameter: 14.5" (wood frame)
- Shade Diameter: 9" (glass shade)
- Shade Height: 12.5"
- Metal Frame: Hand melted solder
- Bulb Type: LED, fluorescent or incandescent.
- Wiring: One electrical box in the center
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over An island: For the Arts & Craft Large Island Light Fixture #840 we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor. The factors to consider are, will I hit my head when I bend over the table, will this fixture block the view of the window, wall decorations or someone standing across the table.
- Measuring Hanging Height: Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. The easiest way to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.