Arts & Crafts Style Chandelier #352
- Regular price
- Sale price
Due to VERY HIGH Demand Please allow 6-7 weeks to ship.
“What a gorgeous light fixture!” your friends will exclaim when they see this beautiful Arts & Crafts Style Chandelier hanging in your dining room, foyer, or entryway. Handcrafted of the finest white glass, this six-sided chandelier brings to mind the Tiffany-style lights of days gone by.
- Instructions: View - Print size.
- Hanging Height In Photo: 21".
- Ceiling Plate: Maximum Width 5".
- Frame: Maximum Width 14.5"
- Glass Box: Maximum Width 9" Height 12.5"
- Photo of Specifications: Arts & Crafts Chandelier Specifications
- Weight: 17-24 pounds depending on the size and style.
- Watts and Bulb: One bulb with a maximum watts of 150
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations.
- Foyers, Large Hallways, Entryways: The fixture works well with high ceiling spaces.
- Large Kitchen Island: Hanging two or three of these lighting fixtures for lots of light and great ambience.
- Round and Square Dining Room Tables
- Great Rooms & Large Rooms: Hang two, four, six or more of these fixture to light up extra large spaces
- Log Cabins and Lodges: These hanging chandeliers work great with the rustic decor of mission style Lodges and Log Cabins.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table: For the Arts and Crafts light in any size we recommend 5' 8" to 6' 7" from the floor.
In An Open Space:
6' 6" to 7' 8" from the floor, in some cases even higher, depending on the application.
Measuring Hanging Height:
Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. The easiest way to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.
- Main Glass Color: The antique style Arts and Crafts pendant lighting is available in two main glass colors: Caramel Cream and Whispering White. The Caramel Cream, when illuminated, offers a beautiful amber glow. However, the Whispering White is approximately 20% brighter. The Whispering White glass has some small streaks of amber within the glass and is not pure white. If this is a lighting fixture you will use daily, the brighter and more white light of the Whispering White glass is a more popular option.
Wood Color and Options:
The wood is carefully hand selected ,cut, sanded, and joined by hand. Our skilled artisans use quarter-sawn White Oak stained with your choice of Dark Cherry, Mission Brown, Golden Oak. Also available in Cherry Wood with a natural clear finish. Custom stain colors are available for an additional cost, e-mail or call for details.