Craftsman Island Light Fixture #507-2
- Regular price
- Sale price
Due to HIGH Demand Please allow 8-9 weeks to ship.
This Craftsman Kitchen Island Light Fixture is the 2 light version of our Craftsman Style Light Fixture. Glass and Wood colors can be customized to fit your Kitchen and home decor. This beautiful fixture is handmade from Oak or Cherry wood with a hand rubbed stain. The glass shade is carefully constructed with artisan stained glass.
- Hanging Height Shown: 20" See Heights
Ceiling Board: 34" x 7.5" Custom sizes are available
- Glass Shade Size: 6" x 6" x 9".
- Frame Size: 10.5" x 10.5"
- Wattage & Bulbs: 2 Bulbs with 100 watts maximum for each bulb for a total of 200 watts.
- Bulb Type: LED, fluorescent or incandescent.
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
Most customers use this piece as a craftsman dining room lighting fixture, or for Kitchen Lighting, over an Island is another common use.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table: For the craftsman style pendant light fixture in any size we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor. The factors to consider are, will I hit my head when I bend over the table, will this fixture block the view of the window, wall decorations or someone standing across the table.
- In An Open Space: 6' 6" to 7' 6" from the floor, in some cases even higher depending on the application.
- Measuring Hanging Height: Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. One of the best ways to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.
Main Glass Color:
Two colors are available: Caramel Cream and Whispering White. The Caramel Cream glass, when illuminated, offers a beautiful amber glow. However, the Whispering White glass is approximately 20% brighter. The Whispering White glass has some small streaks of amber within the glass and is not pure white. If this is a fixture you will use daily, the brighter and more white light of the Whispering White is a more popular option.
Wood Color and Options:
The wood is hand picked ,cut, sanded, and joined by hand. Our artisans use Oak stained with your choice of Dark Cherry, Mission Brown and Golden Oak. Also available in Cherry wood with a natural clear finish. Custom wood stain colors are available for an additional cost.