Craftsman Dual Kitchen Light #501-2
- Regular price
- Sale price
BACKORDERED: Please allow 4-6 weeks to ship.
Glass and Wood colors can be customized to match your Kitchen and interior decor. This beautiful fixture is handmade from Oak or Cherry wood with a hand rubbed stain. The glass shade is hand constructed with artisan rolled glass. Shown in the photo is Mission Brown stain on Oak and Caramel colored glass
- Hanging Height Shown: 20" See Heights
- Ceiling Board: 34" x 8" Custom sizes are available
- Glass Shade Size: 6" x 6" x 9".
- Frame Size: 11" x 11"
- Wattage & Bulbs: 2 Bulbs with 100 watts maximum for each bulb for a total of 200 watts.
- Bulb Type: LED, fluorescent or incandescent.
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
Most customers use this piece as a craftsman dining room lighting fixture, or for Kitchen Lighting, over an Island is another common use.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table: For the craftsman style pendant light fixture in any size we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor. The factors to consider are, will I hit my head when I bend over the table, will this fixture block the view of the window, wall decorations or someone standing across the table.
- In An Open Space: 6' 6" to 7' 6" from the floor, in some cases even higher depending on the application.
- Measuring Hanging Height: Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. One of the best ways to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.
Main Glass Color:
Two colors are available: Caramel Cream and Whispering White. The Caramel Cream glass, when illuminated, offers a beautiful amber glow. However, the Whispering White glass is approximately 20% brighter. The Whispering White glass has some small streaks of amber within the glass and is not pure white. If this is a fixture you will use daily, the brighter and more white light of the Whispering White is a more popular option.
Wood Color and Options:
The wood is hand picked ,cut, sanded, and joined by hand. Our artisans use quarter-saw White Oak stained with your choice of Dark Cherry, Mission Brown, and Golden Oak. Also available in Cherry Wood with a natural clear finish. Custom wood stain colors are available for an additional cost.