Craftsman Chandelier #454
- Regular price
- Sale price
BACKORDERED: Please allow 4-6 weeks to ship.
Unsurpassed simplicity meets high functionality with this product. The Craftsman Chandelier is an ode to the original design and minimalism of craftsmanship. The superior artistry and ingenuity of our skilled carpenters can be witnessed in this lighting fixture. The hand rolled glass and hand painted finishes are just some of the attributes of this product.Opt for rich hues in wood and glass to imbue your space with a sense of warmth or try the white glass with lighter wood finishes to brighten any space.
- Instructions: View
- See the fixture in a home: Customer Photos
- Frame Maximum Width: Regular 21.5" x 18.5" - Large 25" x 21.5" - Grand 30" x 26"
- Ceiling Board Maximum Width: Regular 11 1/2" - Large 15 1/5" - Grand 20".
- Diagram of Sizes: Regular Size - Large Size - Grand
- Weight: 17-28 pounds depending on the size and style.
- Wattage & Bulbs: 3 Bulbs 100 watts maximum each. Works with: LED, fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Main Glass Color: Caramel or Whispering White Glass(20% brighter)
- Frame: Oak or Cherry - See colors. Custom colors are available
- Regular Size: Rooms 11' x 11' or smaller. Craftsman Style Kitchen Lighting, small dining rooms and bedroom
- Large Size: Rooms 12' x 12' to 15' x 15' Average to large Kitchens, Dining Rooms and Family Rooms.
- Grand Size: Rooms 15' x 15' and Up, Large Dining Rooms, Living Rooms and Family Rooms.
- Note: The room size applications above represents about 80% of the applications, customers will use a regular size in a large room and a grand size in an average dining room depending on the decor, ceiling height, and many other factors.
Calculating Hanging Height:
- Over A Table: For The Craftsman Style Chandelier in any size we recommend 5' 11" to 6' 7" from the floor. The factors to consider are, will I hit my head when I bend over the table, will this fixture block the view of the window, wall decorations or someone standing across the table.
In An Open Space:
6' 6" to 7' 6" from the floor, in some cases even higher depending on the application.
Measuring Hanging Height:
Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. The easiest way to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.