Arts & Crafts Chandelier #354
- Regular price
- Sale price
BACKORDERED: Please allow 4-6 weeks to ship.
Tastefully simple is the right phrase to describe this lovely, unique Arts and Crafts Chandelier glass shade. Available in amber or soft white, this handcrafted pendant is enhanced by the carefully cut and sanded wood trim, which can be ordered stained in a choice of shades or with a natural finish.
- Hanging Height In Photo: 21".
- Ceiling Board: Maximum Width 8.5".
- Frame: Maximum Width 14.5"
- Glass Box: Maximum Width 9" Height 11"
- Photo of Specifications: Arts & Crafts Chandelier Specifications
- Weight: 17-28 pounds depending on the size and style.
- Watts and Bulb: One bulb with a maximum watts of 150
- Rating: UL Listed for Dry Locations
- Foyers, Large Hallways, Entryways: The fixture works well with high ceiling spaces.
- Large Kitchen Island: Hanging two or three of these lighting fixtures for lots of light and great ambience.
- Round and Square Dining Room Tables
- Great Rooms & Large Rooms: Hang two, four, six or more of these fixture to light up extra large spaces
- Log Cabins and Lodges: These hanging chandeliers work great with the rustic decor of mission style Lodges and Log Cabins
Calculating Hanging Height:
Over A Table:
For the Arts and Crafts light in any size we recommend 5' 8" to 6' 7" from the floor.
In An Open Space:
6' 6" to 7' 8" from the floor, in some cases even higher, depending on the application.
Measuring Hanging Height:
Hanging height is determined by measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass. The easiest way to measure is to hold a yardstick or tape measure up to the ceiling and see how far you want the fixture to hang down.
Main Glass Color:
The antique style Arts and Crafts pendant lighting is available in two main glass colors: Caramel Cream and Whispering White. The Caramel Cream, when illuminated, offers a beautiful amber glow. However, the Whispering White is approximately 20% brighter. The Whispering White glass has some small streaks of amber within the glass and is not pure white. If this is a lighting fixture you will use daily, the brighter and more white light of the Whispering White glass is a more popular option.
Wood Color and Options:
The wood is carefully hand selected ,cut, sanded, and joined by hand. Our skilled artisans use quarter-sawn White Oak stained with your choice of Dark Cherry, Mission Brown, Golden Oak. Also available in Cherry Wood with a natural clear finish. Custom stain colors are available for an additional cost, e-mail or call for details.